Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
who has the white truck on the island of Morea in French Poliyinisa? My daughter is there working for the summer and saw one.

Keith

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White Screw in Reno Costco parking lot this AM- had a different graphic-a black stripe from the front fender going back with ghost STV lettering in it.

Yesterday on the way home from work the wife told me she saw a white Raptor up ahead (NB 395 north of Reno), she thinks it's me, so she chases it down, turns out its a Screw with a camper shell & gets off at our exit-only it goes left, she went right.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i saw a white crewcab no graphics, this morning on 85 north around 9:45 this morning right about stevens creek. guy with a shaved head driving.

also about the same time yesterday south bound 85 a white scab same location.

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
May of spotted ShooterAMG??? shooter do you have custom plates??? something with AMG in it? spotted some car with Illiniois plates with a AMG___ plate by nashville.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White 13 screw pulling into the garden homes off 26 north of bluebonnet hills in Colleyville Texas. Linex on wheel wells was only mod I saw. My son is looking at houses in that neighborhood

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD