My oil change suggestion.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree on more personal attention, cause I am the type of person that likes to do stuff myself, it makes me feel good. I believe on anything (4 wheelers, trucks, cars) if it is under warrenty, use OEM oil and filters and let the dealer do it. That way if something happens cause of those components, and the manufacturer tries to come back on you, you can say "NO NO NO, they used your oil and filters and your factory trained techs." That is just my 2 cents!!!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree on more personal attention, cause I am the type of person that likes to do stuff myself, it makes me feel good. I believe on anything (4 wheelers, trucks, cars) if it is under warrenty, use OEM oil and filters and let the dealer do it. That way if something happens cause of those components, and the manufacturer tries to come back on you, you can say "NO NO NO, they used your oil and filters and your factory trained techs." That is just my 2 cents!!!

a lot of times you do have to keep your guard up with dealers, I hear that.
Luckily, the one I bought from and the people I deal with at his place don't play those types of games.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I hate my dealer and I have to find another one. The people there suck they don't give a shit about you. Everytime I leave there I feel like clocking someone.:guile-1:

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I definitly want to see that, LOL!!!!!!! One thing good about my dealer is that we have bought plenty from them and I know a lot of ppl there personally.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
that thing is so sweet.

You should post a video of it up on here so these guys can see how Gangster you get with your truck's security and counter-surveillance systems.

I have a video of me off roading for the 4th just it's in wrong format so will take a bit to post

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ordered my Raptor SCREW on FEB 7 (no VIN or Build date yet), do you (or anyone) know if scheduled oil changes are included? An SUV I once bought for the X included paid (periodic) oil changes; was just hopin it was the case with Raptors.