Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
Say what? Because I’ve had several 240SX Nissans ranging in years up to 93 and there is absolutely no HUD. I call BS on that.
Sorry your BS is your BS. I drove that car for years. 1992 Coupe, auto transmission. Just doing a simple google search would have yielded you the education you lacked

Here’s a video

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already had the blue Recaro seats in my GEN 2, so it makes no difference whether they will be in my GEN 3. I prefer them, that are much nicer than the regular ones.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry your BS is your BS. I drove that car for years. 1992 Coupe, auto transmission. Just doing a simple google search would have yielded you the education you lacked

Here’s a video

Are you sure that’s not a 300ZX?

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 800A and 801A both have black leather-trimmed seats; neither are Recar[d]o. The stitching is different between the two... 801A is bronze, can't remember what 800A is.
You have a good point man. I am really wondering about the options. I hope the Recaros are extra, cuz I want more comfortable seating, but I do want the 37's!

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a good point man. I am really wondering about the options. I hope the Recaros are extra, cuz I want more comfortable seating, but I do want the 37's!
The Recaro‘s are very comfortable. I drove around in them for over a year. They are way nicer than the black base seats. Those suck.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Recaro‘s are very comfortable. I drove around in them for over a year. They are way nicer than the black base seats. Those suck.
They may suck for you, but the base seats are the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. We're all different. My back is messed up. I broke it once so it's crooked and I have a blown disk to boot. I'm really, really picky about seats. Most of them cause me pain. I seldom sit for more than an hour straight and I usually regret it when I do. I'd be open maybe to Recaros if I could sit in one. That wasn't an option when I was looking. I'm not about to buy a car without sitting in it. If the Recaros don't fit me, I won't be buying 37s if they're still married when I'm ready to buy. Stupid of Ford to force Recaros and a blue interior on people who want bigger tires.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% sure. Again, I had a 240sx with HUD. Slow car, but will always remember it. My first car, many memories. Loved the HUD. Loved the way it handled.
Ok, I stand corrected. My memory of the 3 240SX’s I’ve had were very cheap analog gauges, and most definitely no HUD. Still fun cars since I was a teen.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may suck for you, but the base seats are the most comfortable car seats I've ever sat in. We're all different. My back is messed up. I broke it once so it's crooked and I have a blown disk to boot. I'm really, really picky about seats. Most of them cause me pain. I seldom sit for more than an hour straight and I usually regret it when I do. I'd be open maybe to Recaros if I could sit in one. That wasn't an option when I was looking. I'm not about to buy a car without sitting in it. If the Recaros don't fit me, I won't be buying 37s if they're still married when I'm ready to buy. Stupid of Ford to force Recaros and a blue interior on people who want bigger tires.
I strongly advise to pick up the 37 truck with the Recaros. They are a far superior seat, super comfortable! I have two other friends with Gen 2 Raptors with the base seats and they are so cheap looking. I did not find them any more comfortable than the Recaros either. Recaro seats are a premium product that cost more money for a reason.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had 3 back surgeries, so I understand. I first broke my back in a racing accident. The Recaro seats are AMAZINGLY supportive and comfortable. They are on the firm side, especially when new, but that's a good thing for a screwed up back. I think you would like them.

Last edited: