Looking at a 2020 Scab. What does this Carfax say to you? Should I be concerned?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my local dealer agreed to pull the oasis report. Doesn’t show anything like the Carfax. What gives?
I don't know how or why, but not all OASIS reports are created equal. I had my local dealer pull one on my truck before I bought it. Didn't show squat. I found this forum and had @FordTechOne pull a report for me and it had all the past service info on it. I have no idea what he did different or what the dealer didn't do correctly though.

OP
OP
B

BLG

Reaction score
Yeah, it was like the guy who pulled it for me. Thought I was crazy when I was showing him the Carfax like none of that work had been done.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my local dealer agreed to pull the oasis report. Doesn’t show anything like the Carfax. What gives?
Carfax is bullshít. There's another recent post where a member went to look at a vehicle that had been stolen, the whole dash torn out. Now the carfax is clean. I suspect that the carfax report says anything the Ford dealer wants it to say.

OP
OP
B

BLG

Reaction score
Carfax is bullshít. There's another recent post where a member went to look at a vehicle that had been stolen, the whole dash torn out. Now the carfax is clean. I suspect that the carfax report says anything the Ford dealer wants it to say.
Probably true but in this case that would mean the dealer is covering something up by not putting it on the oasis, right?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably true but in this case that would mean the dealer is covering something up by not putting it on the oasis, right?
Generally only warranty claims and recalls are entered into OASIS. So if they serviced the vehicle outside of any type of extended service contract it won’t be included.

OP
OP
B

BLG

Reaction score
Generally only warranty claims and recalls are entered into OASIS. So if they serviced the vehicle outside of any type of extended service contract it won’t be included.
It was outside the 3 year 36K mile warranty so probably the computer modules were not warranty claims I guess.