2020 Raptor stolen in Montreal this past weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Mexico is allowing encouraging this at a governmental level. it’s a soft invasion and an act of war. You deal with acts of war by destroying the enemy. Trade partner my ***. Mexico is a country in need of a dose of made in the USA shock and awe, and I’m talking Iraq treatment here.

We cannot negotiate, trade, cajole, persuade, tariff, embargo, legislate or law enforce our way out of this issue. There’s one, and only one solution to this problem and it’s another war with Mexico. We’re already in a war with Mexico, it’s just that politicians aren’t willing to say it out loud.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are a couple wiring diagrams (I assume all Raptors are push button start). For 2020. I can post others if needed. Give you an idea of where a kill switch to starter could be installed.

I was wondering about killing BCM some how. That would disable power door locks, along with the entire starting system.

But that might cause more problems 20230929_135126.jpg20230929_135219.jpg

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man this story sucks. Glad you ended up with a new truck.

I have become hooked on AirTags...I have a wallet with one, my keys have one and so does my dog now. Where would you hide it? Doesn't Apple let you know when an AirTag is following you? If the thieves had an iPhone wouldn't it tell them a strange AirTag was following them around?

On a related note, I put a GPS tracker on my girlfriend's car a few years back (don't ask, totally different story lol). It has now been decommissioned but I could probably hardwire it into my Raptor now and hide it inside the center console. Doubt they'd ever know - she never found it after 3 years. It tells you whenever the vehicle moves, it's sensitive enough to send out an alert even when someone opens a door and sits inside.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mexico is allowing encouraging this at a governmental level. it’s a soft invasion and an act of war. You deal with acts of war by destroying the enemy. Trade partner my ***. Mexico is a country in need of a dose of made in the USA shock and awe, and I’m talking Iraq treatment here.

We cannot negotiate, trade, cajole, persuade, tariff, embargo, legislate or law enforce our way out of this issue. There’s one, and only one solution to this problem and it’s another war with Mexico. We’re already in a war with Mexico, it’s just that politicians aren’t willing to say it out loud.
More to the point……It’s also being orchestrated from within our own country by people with the most power who seek to destabilize this country and up end it. Can only be done from within and so far they are acting with impunity as the America people are too fat and soft to tear their eyes away from the tv to realize their country is being taken from them.

Btw, imagine how many sleeper terrorist cells are right now embedded in our country courtesy of this treason. And what they might target. Just might warrant your attention. Not you Smurf just anyone reading this.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think most of the bad actors now are just going for intel. Not that we haven’t allowed terrorists in, we have, but by and large the ones coming in are playing the long game.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot of everything that is bad. Not to mention the fentanyl, etc. Some made here but I suspect the bulk coming in illegally. Do some reading on how that happens. How many Americans are dead because of that and related drugs you ask? 110,000 roughly year over year from cdc/nih. We lose more in a year than we lost in the whole of south east Asia in the 70’s. That, to me, should be laid directly at the political parties feet who has opened our borders. Murder and treason….nothing less.

^^^^. Some light reading

Anyway I’ll stop with thread drift from op who lost a righteous raptor to thievery.

weakssauce

Reaction score
No worries - I was able to replace it with a 2023 so things ended up working out.

I never got any pings from the app. In fact my app still says that the truck is in that parking lot to this day. They were able to clone my fob frequency, so the truck thought that the thieves were me, so no notification.

I am currently looking into ravelco for the new truck, but still haven’t pulled the trigger
How much did you endup getting from the insurance? hope they gave you more than the "value" since you had a new motor and whatever other upgrades you had.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter