KIDOR Lemon Law Denied and Suspension Warranty Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This whole family is ****** and honestly hard to watch. Train wrecks get more views than car rescues, that's why they have followers.
Did you see that his wife was wanting a 911 or something like that since his Gen 2 is broken?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here's the crazy thing, he has a small but growing youtube channel, an Amazon store with product recommendations, and a decent IG following all of which are bringing eyes and yes $$$. He missed a giant opportunity to partner with say RPG or SVC and detail a series of videos and content on going for built suspension to actually handle his needs because he clearly exceeds what stock form is reliably capable of handling.

Disappointingly he took the low road, called his fans/viewers/community keyboard warriors and missed a huge opportunity to not only fix his truck but to continue providing helpful content. :manos:

Sometimes ego gets in the way of doing the smart thing ...

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here's the crazy thing, he has a small but growing youtube channel, an Amazon store with product recommendations, and a decent IG following all of which are bringing eyes and yes $$$. He missed a giant opportunity to partner with say RPG or SVC and detail a series of videos and content on going for built suspension to actually handle his needs because he clearly exceeds what stock form is reliably capable of handling.

Disappointingly he took the low road, called his fans/viewers/community keyboard warriors and missed a huge opportunity to not only fix his truck but to continue providing helpful content. :manos:

Exactly what he should have done! Content like partnering up with a shop to fix or upgrade things is always interesting to watch. Stangmode did great with his blown GT500 engine! (Just a good example )

I think KIDOR ruined his chance for good channel content and the chance to grow his YT channel.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
The dude is just a shit-for-brains hack. Any idiot who keeps beating anything like he does REPEATEDLY on his “favorite” stretch of road should have their head bashed in. As for the truck itself, a stock truck will NOT survive that type of treatment with zero failures.

The Gen 2 trucks have run the real Baja and WON the class (stock) with only safety equipment mods, so this guy(?) is a literally stupid. Mass produced vehicles have design/cost limits, but stupid is absolutely infinite.

What steering mode is he in?
What drive mode?

I SURE HOPE he buys the POS fiat truck next and runs it the same way. My guess is that the front suspension will break off the damn mounts.

Oh and the steering wheel keeps coming loose because the hole in the wheel is wallowed out. NOTHING will keep it tight without a tight fit on the shaft. Simple physics that the chubby little guy(?) can’t figure out.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck does the same things his does, on washboard, rough roads under moderate braking..

its not normal. its the electronic steering/stability control/abs causing the issues.. I had to tighten my steering wheel twice in the same day while off roading around las vegas and laughlin nv.. i also broke my thumb nail like he did. there's definitely something wrong.

my 2019 truck has 35" toyos on 0 offset methods, eibach springs and icon upper arms.. would you call that heavily modified?

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck does the same things his does, on washboard, rough roads under moderate braking..

its not normal. its the electronic steering/stability control/abs causing the issues.. I had to tighten my steering wheel twice in the same day while off roading around las vegas and laughlin nv.. i also broke my thumb nail like he did. there's definitely something wrong.

my 2019 truck has 35" toyos on 0 offset methods, eibach springs and icon upper arms.. would you call that heavily modified?
maybe you should contact him and let him know. That will definitely help his case
the issue is not as common as phasers because the % of Raptor owners that off road is smaller

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have driven with Helio. The truck was doing it right away, bone stock. As for heavily modified, you are all wrong, it has stock shocks with aftermarket springs, I would not consider that "heavily modified". The steering wheel was literally being ripped from his hands with 35's on it, long before the 37's. It actually pulled his finger nail off one time. The trimming of fenders and bashing of the pinch weld with a sledge is how almost every "aftermarket" off road place does it. If you dont believe me check youtube, plenty of videos of those exact places mentioned above hitting plenty of Raptor fender pinch welds with a sledge hammer, as well as cutting them. The 37's didnt change what was happening, it did it with them on it too. I know plenty of other Raptors with 37's RPG UCA's King or Fox shocks and no steering issues. His truck hasnt been right since day 1. I have Kings, Icon UCA's and 35's and my truck has never done it. I would consider my truck's front suspension more modified than his. Its an electronic issue that is jerking the steering wheel. I have been behind him when it happens and my truck is fine through the same section. So before you call the guy and idiot, scumbag or every other name in the book, maybe, just maybe there is actually something wrong with his truck and Ford cant figure it out. Just my .02 cents

greenraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have driven with Helio. The truck was doing it right away, bone stock. As for heavily modified, you are all wrong, it has stock shocks with aftermarket springs, I would not consider that "heavily modified". The steering wheel was literally being ripped from his hands with 35's on it, long before the 37's. It actually pulled his finger nail off one time. The trimming of fenders and bashing of the pinch weld with a sledge is how almost every "aftermarket" off road place does it. If you dont believe me check youtube, plenty of videos of those exact places mentioned above hitting plenty of Raptor fender pinch welds with a sledge hammer, as well as cutting them. The 37's didnt change what was happening, it did it with them on it too. I know plenty of other Raptors with 37's RPG UCA's King or Fox shocks and no steering issues. His truck hasnt been right since day 1. I have Kings, Icon UCA's and 35's and my truck has never done it. I would consider my truck's front suspension more modified than his. Its an electronic issue that is jerking the steering wheel. I have been behind him when it happens and my truck is fine through the same section. So before you call the guy and idiot, scumbag or every other name in the book, maybe, just maybe there is actually something wrong with his truck and Ford cant figure it out. Just my .02 cents

Sure, but if the truck was doing this since it was "bone stock" and not being "right since day 1", then he should have been filming and documenting that from day 1. Get those issues rectified first and foremost before diving into a modification bonfire and expecting someone else to pay for your poor choices.

It's great he can tell us what to do to "properly" run 37s, but he couldn't tell someone that if your stock truck isn't working right (or you suspect it's not), to go get it fixed under warranty before committing to any modifications. This is where the stupid begins...

Last edited: