KIDOR Lemon Law Denied and Suspension Warranty Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had a bad feeling this may end up being the result for him, but also concerned what it means for the rest of us. His complaints were never about suspension, it was always steering. He now is getting a lawyer, but I think he is missing another lemon law opportunity. He has to go get his steering wheel tightened every time it comes lose (which it does frequently) a few more visits for that same issue and he can claim lemon, right?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Hmm, short chubby dude probably uses the steering wheel for a handle when he gets in the truck? Why would the steering wheel come loose like that?

I just scanned through the video, I wonder if he has that idiotic lane keeping assist turned on and it's playing hell with the steering wheel?

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn never thought about the lane assist being the core of the problem. He's never mentioned it in the other videos.

The wheel seems to come loose when he gets what he calls the "death shake".

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel bad for him. But he has videos where they were literally beating the truck with a sledge in order to make room for 37's and swapped out most of the stock suspension for aftermarket. Again, all on video.

His issues all came after that work was done. Even going back to stock, Ford has a reasonable claim that what he did, is what caused his issue. Not saying that is the fact, but it is plausible.

Now. Since he is in Californistan, and no Corporation shal make money unpunished, I think there is a good reason this falls his way. He will just have to fight for it.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if he has that idiotic lane keeping assist turned on and it's playing hell with the steering wheel?

mine is only ever turned on when I am on the interstate for long periods of time. To intrusive to use during normal drives.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take time to watch all his videos, they are very good, he drives hard and fast with some suspension mods and 37s, ford replaced every steering part including the rack the violent shaking returned, seems he is not the only one with this issue and IMO it is an off road truck and everyone mods raptors, ford would be wise to figure this out, helio has a lot of followers.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This guy is a con artist. He modified his truck, beats the living hell out of it, and then wants his issues covered under factory warranty? He even admits that when he brings it to the dealer, he swaps back to to factory tire size so they don’t know he’s running oversize tires. He’s blatantly commits warranty fraud and films it. I hope he not only loses in court, but ends up with a stack of legal bills. Idiots like this guy are what drives up the cost of vehicles for the rest of us.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
take time to watch all his videos, they are very good, he drives hard and fast with some suspension mods and 37s, ford replaced every steering part including the rack the violent shaking returned, seems he is not the only one with this issue and IMO it is an off road truck and everyone mods raptors, ford would be wise to figure this out, helio has a lot of followers.

Ford, and all OEMs for that matter, have zero interest in wasting their resources to figure out issues caused by people modifying their vehicles with aftermarket components.