Just placed order for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^HAHAHA, i just opened my stock air intake on my raptor to see just how loud the intake might end up being AND WOW! sounds mean even with stock air intake lid half way open! nice grunt!
cant wait to spank that '13 you ordered Indubious! haha. o, and i spoke with Corey @acadiana and he mentioned something to me that sounded perfect! he mentioned that being you ordered early, if i want a 13', i can trade in my '12 for your '13........,SHHHH, you cant say anything though! bwahahaha

Last edited:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^HAHAHA, i just opened my stock air intake on my raptor to see just how loud the intake might end up being AND WOW! sounds mean even with stock air intake lid half way open! nice grunt!
cant wait to spank that '13 you ordered Indubious! haha. o, and i spoke with Corey @acadiana and he mentioned something to me that sounded perfect! he mentioned that being you ordered early, if i want a 13', i can trade in my '12 for your '13........,SHHHH, you cant say anything though! bwahahaha

:lol2:

That's too funny!

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just try it and see if you live past the first night of having it. My precious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hahaha! this might just be a challenge! hahaha, i would pay to see your expression with me rollin up in a '13 before ya ass! EVEN IF IT WASNT YOUR ORDER! Lmdo!

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I might just go ape shit And by a Ram Runner or Nissan Frontier Pro 4X! After all there better then a Raptor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk