Just placed order for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha, this dude hyea! Better?!?! You just go ahead and think there buddy!.......ram runner= wow, your that dumb!!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha, this dude hyea! Better?!?! You just go ahead and think there buddy!.......ram runner= wow, your that dumb!!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

That what all the magazine articles say!
And we all know they are never bias on who paid for the article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cms

Reaction score
2 quick questions for your guys... 1: will the 2013 have the HID headlights? I read it somewhere but frankly think some of you know for sure or not - and 2: someone posted that 2014 will be a "skip" year. I was waiting to upgrade my 2011 until 2014 assuming Ford might get a little more out of the 6.2 than the stock 411hp to keep up with the competition. But if they really are planning on skipping updates in 2014 then I may go ahead and upgrade in 2013... anyone know for sure - educated guesses welcome too... thanks!

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 quick questions for your guys... 1: will the 2013 have the HID headlights? I read it somewhere but frankly think some of you know for sure or not - and 2: someone posted that 2014 will be a "skip" year. I was waiting to upgrade my 2011 until 2014 assuming Ford might get a little more out of the 6.2 than the stock 411hp to keep up with the competition. But if they really are planning on skipping updates in 2014 then I may go ahead and upgrade in 2013... anyone know for sure - educated guesses welcome too... thanks!

HID's yes with luxury package.
2014 from what I've seen will be a skip year.
Josh

MyRaptorArk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am putting my order in next month. I plan on getting SCrew, Terrian ext, hood and bed graphics, spray in bed liner, luxury package, moonroof, Nav, int light kit, hard folding tonneau cover and maybe the head rest dvd players for the kids.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am putting my order in next month. I plan on getting SCrew, Terrian ext, hood and bed graphics, spray in bed liner, luxury package, moonroof, Nav, int light kit, hard folding tonneau cover and maybe the head rest dvd players for the kids.

That sounds like it will be a great truck! Congrats and thank you for your service!!

MyRaptorArk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds like it will be a great truck! Congrats and thank you for your service!!

Thanks, but I just built the 12 on Ford's site. Apparently I can't order the dvd players with the nav or the all weather mats with the luxury package. Though I did get rid of the tonneau cover and switched it to the bed extender.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why they still have the 2012's up on the Ford site if they aren't available for order anymore... They need to put up the 13's already! I'm guessing its just to help direct to dealers and get rid of current product.

MyRaptorArk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't see why they still have the 2012's up on the Ford site if they aren't available for order anymore... They need to put up the 13's already! I'm guessing its just to help direct to dealers and get rid of current product.

I talked to Ford last week and asked them when they would update it for the '13's. The lady I spoke to said it will be a week to a month before the update, so worse case it won't happen until Sept. or later this month.