Just FYI (For my guy who sells us our vehicles) 2 New 2023 Raptor 37 PKG's at MSRP (Prob Not Long)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverTT

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these had steering wheel heat delete and tailgate applique delete?
Just a bump on this question. I am considering purchasing one with steering wheel heat and appliqué delete. If there are other ones coming off the line without these deletes I will wait.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ranting this thread slightly off topic... this is a prime example of why fords ordering system is brutally screwed up. A random dealer gets 2 37 pack stock orders allocated but lots of folks with retail allocations out there still waiting for their orders to be picked up. Its just idiotic for a brand that is try to be better at retail orders is happening like this.

Full respect to OP though for helping folks out, the system is what it is at this point

Just a bump on this question. I am considering purchasing one with steering wheel heat and appliqué delete. If there are other ones coming off the line without these deletes I will wait.
Unless something changed in the last week, Applique delete isn't a forced delete, its optional, no way to know if ford picked it up that order because they had some availability for builds without applique but there are others rolling off the line with the applique. Steering wheel delete was forced on all f150 orders, no change in that status.

Last edited: