Just placed order for 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I just built the 12 on Ford's site. Apparently I can't order the dvd players with the nav or the all weather mats with the luxury package. Though I did get rid of the tonneau cover and switched it to the bed extender.

PM'ed your build to you.
The Raptor comes with Logo'ed All Weather Rubber Floor Mats Standard.
No Factory ordered Rear Headrest DVD's or Int Light Kit available.
They can be ordered through Ford Parts Dept.

randy

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my 2013 Black Scab 08-03-12, but didn't get the dealer Order number until 08-06-12, so I'm guessing they were waiting on my buyers agreement. No biggie.

I ended up getting $1000 over invoice, so I think I did pretty good considering most dealers around here have a markup.

Does the dealer order # mean anything?

What about the priority number?

I was told 12-14 weeks, which would be late Oct / Nov, does that sound right? Some people are saying sooner and alot are saying later.

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
I was told 12-14 weeks, which would be late Oct / Nov, does that sound right? Some people are saying sooner and alot are saying later.

I ordered mine around the same time, and I was told about the same thing, late Oct or early Nov. My dealer said his Ford rep told him production wasn't even scheduled to start until after Labor Day.

MyRaptorArk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a somewhat quote from a dealership in the town my wife and I live in. is 52-54k a good price? That price is with the options I requested.

Last edited: