ICON vs Fox 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbg-mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahh the good ol' shock war days. Tough to compare these two vids considering there's different terrain variables involved. What's making the fox video look rougher possibly are the two kickers through one of the whoop sections in a couple of the clips that upset the attitude of the truck. That was me in the white truck in the fox vid for what it's worth...

In all honesty though... Both shocks will be a nice upgrade over stock. I would personally lean towards Fox if I had to do it all over again. The internal bypass technology in the front coilover is pretty much why.

D

Deleted member 12951

Ahh the good ol' shock war days. Tough to compare these two vids considering there's different terrain variables involved. What's making the fox video look rougher possibly are the two kickers through one of the whoop sections in a couple of the clips that upset the attitude of the truck. That was me in the white truck in the fox vid for what it's worth...

In all honesty though... Both shocks will be a nice upgrade over stock. I would personally lean towards Fox if I had to do it all over again. The internal bypass technology in the front coilover is pretty much why.

Do it all over again, Thought you were running Fox?