Fox 3.0 rear noise…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fox 3.0 are crap. fronts make noise and rears click and clunk. switched to icons and no weird noise anymore.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fox 3.0 are crap. fronts make noise and rears click and clunk. switched to icons and no weird noise anymore.
I went from Icons to Fox, world of difference in terms of ride quality on the street. I plan on taking the truck out to the desert next weekend and then Mexico for the race in November, but I suspect they will perform just as good.

I have yet to hear the clicking, popping, clunking noise, but I suspect I will.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken video of the shock noise? I've heard people say they are quiet and others that say they click and make noise like stated in this thread, but i've never acutally seen or heard what everyone claims. Anyone seen any video of this?

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever taken video of the shock noise? I've heard people say they are quiet and others that say they click and make noise like stated in this thread, but i've never acutally seen or heard what everyone claims. Anyone seen any video of this?

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lots of complaints about 3.0s everywhere. Fox changed hands during the pandemic. its just a name now

In July 2022, it was announced that Fox Racing would be acquired by Vista Outdoor for $540 million. [6]

their main focus is sports clothing with cuts to r&d

Last edited:

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lots of complaints about 3.0s everywhere. Fox changed hands during the pandemic. its just a name now

In July 2022, it was announced that Fox Racing would be acquired by Vista Outdoor for $540 million. [6]

their main focus is sports clothing with cuts to r&d
That's the wrong Fox. Fox Racing is the motocross apparel company. Fox Shox is a separate company but has been owned by a holding company for like a decade now.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Just come over and you can take my truck for a drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter