I am probably going to sell…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sold my 2022 Code Orange 35. It was 3 weeks old with 512 miles on it. I LOVED the truck. The seat was the worst thing I ever sat in for my back. (my spine is a mess) After the first week I couldn't sleep at night it hurt so bad. It sat in the garage for 2 weeks and I finally decided that it had to go.
I have a friend who has no spinal issues who said his 2021 is uncomfortable for him as well.
Obviously, Ford didn't comfort test their redesigned seats with too many people.
Problem now is, trying to find another King Ranch to replace the one I traded in.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sold my 2022 Code Orange 35. It was 3 weeks old with 512 miles on it. I LOVED the truck. The seat was the worst thing I ever sat in for my back. (my spine is a mess) After the first week I couldn't sleep at night it hurt so bad. It sat in the garage for 2 weeks and I finally decided that it had to go.
I have a friend who has no spinal issues who said his 2021 is uncomfortable for him as well.
Obviously, Ford didn't comfort test their redesigned seats with too many people.
Problem now is, trying to find another King Ranch to replace the one I traded in.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Hope you find what you’re looking for.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a super duty owner for 20 years. My raptor is the first f-150 I’ve ever owed. It’s great for a driving trucking, defiantly not a work truck. I have a spare truck for the ranch and hauling, my raptor is my daily commuter. Never going back to a f-250/350 for a daily unless I absolutely have too.