I am probably going to sell…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

multirider

Reaction score
I Barely have 2000 miles on my optioned out white 35 2022… I guess I was having raptor dreams and made a impulse purchase. This is a very cool truck and pretty fun to cruise around in. I guess I am missing my diesel (f350) that I sold. I’ve never really been in this position before but I guess I learned… I would post it up here but seems to be no need with how a dealership will pay me more.

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
I Barely have 2000 miles on my optioned out white 35 2022… I guess I was having raptor dreams and made a impulse purchase. This is a very cool truck and pretty fun to cruise around in. I guess I am missing my diesel (f350) that I sold. I’ve never really been in this position before but I guess I learned… I would post it up here but seems to be no need with how a dealership will pay me more.
It happens.. sell, pocket difference and go bought what thrills you...

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Just have both. YOLO. My power stroke reins supreme when pulling the boat or the 5th wheel. Defintley my daily and the raptor is more of a toy. I couldn’t trade it in. I love my power stroke more than the raptor. Full egr delete, 5” exhaust, the damn thing screams. It’s a 17 and they have to make a little bit more of a body change before I get another one. The new ones aren’t much different on the exterior.