RPG Perch Collars (I already searched and replied to posts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so I know this has been posted before, and I have opened the appropriate threads and commented on them but no one has got back to me yet. It's only been a day, but I will be pulling the trigger on this purchase soon so I need answers before I do that.

I have a 35 2023 and I am looking to put on 37's. In my searching I have found that for normal street driving, it is fine, though with my 17x8.5 +0 offset, I will most likely need to trim a little of the wheel liner which is fine, my bumper is already a low profile ADD bumper so I'm not worried about that. For offroad driving through, people have recommended getting the RPG Perch Collars and I have some questions.

1.) What height is recommended to get? I see they have 1.5", 2.25" and 3" collars. I don't mind either one, but I want whatever the best would be to get 37's on my wheel setup without risking offroad issues.
2.) With the front collars, is it recommended to go with the rear coil spring spacers as well? I am treating this as a level, though the level that I had on my 2020 Ram was a puck kit, and I suppose this is similar, but just want to be sure.
3.) If I should in fact do both, what is the best combo between front and rear? Rear has a 1" and 2" spacer, so if I do go with the 3", I assume getting the 2" rear would make the most sense?

Thanks for any input!

Photo of my truck for the wheel setup, if it matters. IMG_0932.JPEG

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get the 1.5” collar and then add something in the rear after if you feel you need it, you may not.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have a 37 with a 1.5 collar and noting else, I fit 37" Toyo MT's with no issue. I have a buddy with a 35 Pkg and he had rubbing with the 1.5 collar and ended up going 2.5 in front and added a 3/4 foutz spacer in the rear. But with your ADD aftermarket bumper you might be okay with 1.5. I honestly don't know the difference between a 37 with 1.5 collar or the same collar on a 35. Some of these trucks seem to have more rake than others when new, how much rake do you currently have? I can measure mine front and back if that helps, my 37 sits level or very close to it. Nitto Trail Graps are pretty close to a true 37, I had them on my gen 2 and liked them.

OP
OP
Luchh224

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 37 with a 1.5 collar and noting else, I fit 37" Toyo MT's with no issue. I have a buddy with a 35 Pkg and he had rubbing with the 1.5 collar and ended up going 2.5 in front and added a 3/4 foutz spacer in the rear. But with your ADD aftermarket bumper you might be okay with 1.5. I honestly don't know the difference between a 37 with 1.5 collar or the same collar on a 35. Some of these trucks seem to have more rake than others when new, how much rake do you currently have? I can measure mine front and back if that helps, my 37 sits level or very close to it. Nitto Trail Graps are pretty close to a true 37, I had them on my gen 2 and liked them.
I'll go ahead and give it a measure tomorrow and see. Where would I measure to / from?