RPG Perch Collars (I already searched and replied to posts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Either ground to fender bottom, or top of tire to fender bottom on all four corners. Just do all 4 the same.

Last edited:

bealbrown18

Reaction score
Guys. I need help. I am driving myself crazy trying to decide if I should go with a 1.5 or 2.25 perch collar on my 2018 raptor. On the flattest ground I could find i measured 39inches from the ground to the middle or the fender arch for the front and 41 inches in the back. I want it to look tough. Please lend some advice. Do the perch collars add exactly 1.5 or 2.25. Or is the actual gain different.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, personally, can’t stand it if the front of a truck looks taller than the rear (reverse rake, squat, Carolina squat, whatever) so I would do 1.5” just for that reason.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm doing the 2.25 collar up front and the RPG 1 inch in the rear next week. I'm also doing 37's with the stock 37 PP tires.

doing the KMC GRS 17X9 +18 offset

I was going to do the 1.5 up front but the owner I know of a custom shop convinced me to do the 2.25 with 1 inch in the rear. Worst case, I don't like it or if the back doesn't need it, I'll switch it. Don't overthink it. You can always go back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter