Help with shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm most likely going to go with a Carli pintop 2.5" kit on my SD. ( because matching Kings) I don't think I'll go to 37s. I really don't want to have to regear if I can help it.

I wish someone made a bumper that looked like the rogue one, but wasn't made by rogue. I just can't give them money based on my past experiences with them.

ADD Stealth Fighter is about as close as you’ll get. We’ll be running that front/rear with Baja Designs lights.

Just gotta figure out the color scheme. Too much chrome on these Platinums.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
ADD Stealth Fighter is about as close as you’ll get. We’ll be running that front/rear with Baja Designs lights.

Just gotta figure out the color scheme. Too much chrome on these Platinums.

my wrap guy is gonna love me when he has to wrap the SD to match the raptor. its gonna be money. I agree on the chrome. blech.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
If you haven't purchased shackles yet, call svc and order theirs. They have a different profile and don't rub the frame at full droop like the camburgs.

I just called SVC to order and was told "unfortunately we do not offer shackles". Every time I contact SVC directly I am sadly disappointed. Only success I have had using them is through third party vendors.

What was your experience with the SDHQ shackles?

Last edited:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I just called SVC to order and was told "unfortunately we do not offer shackles". Every time I contact SVC directly I am sadly disappointed. Only success I have had using them is through third party vendors.

they may have stopped making them. I have them on my truck.

I had the extended sdhq shackles, but you cant use them with traction bars.

If that was the choice i was faced with, I'd buy em from camburg and clearance them if necessary.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run their extended shackles...nice design, good welds, not a single issue of yet...Camburg makes a very nice TIG welded stock length shackle, which I might need to run one day if I need to lift the rear about an inch...

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna give KHC a shot. Need to give the right coast boys some Iove too.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they may have stopped making them. I have them on my truck.

I had the extended sdhq shackles, but you cant use them with traction bars.

If that was the choice i was faced with, I'd buy em from camburg and clearance them if necessary.

What do you mean by clearance them? I am about to pull the trigger on traction bars and shackles so can put everything on at same time.

Any specifics on the clearance you speak about which can be passed on to these manufacturers?

Bests
Alex