Leaf Springs, Bump Stops, Shackles, and Traction bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickW

NickW

Reaction score
Just so I understand. You used the RPG bump stop relocation kit and are simply using the axel tube as the pad? I’ve ordered the RPG kit and the SDHQ pads, trying to determine if I use both, will it be too close .
No, I have the full RPG bump stop kit. I wanted protection and did not want to risk slamming my frame onto the axle. RPG Kit

I thought it would be worth the investment since I live in Colorado and plan to do some runs. I haven’t even had time to go on any runs, so in hindsight I probably should’ve saved the money and did the SDHQ pads like you’re doing.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I have the full RPG bump stop kit. I wanted protection and did not want to risk slamming my frame onto the axle. RPG Kit

I thought it would be worth the investment since I live in Colorado and plan to do some runs. I haven’t even had time to go on any runs, so in hindsight I probably should’ve saved the money and did the SDHQ pads like you’re doing.
Thanks for the clarification. I’ll eventually do some type of bump stop kit. The SDHQ pads are supposed to show up tomorrow, so guess I’ll have something to do Saturday . The RPG extensions are due in on Tuesday. It seems the USPS is beating UPS these days, I guess the big raises the UPS guys got didn’t speed them up any. Even if you haven’t needed your RPG kit,yet, at least they look cool!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter