SOLD: Deaver +2 Leaf Springs / Camburg MIG Shackles / Forged Off-road Bump Stop Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's very important for me to stress this: The reason I am selling these is because they make a shudder / sound during low-speed turning maneuvers that I've spent way too much time and money trying to diagnose and eliminate. A pair of local off-road shops, Ford dealership, leaf-spring shop, and KHC were all unable to pinpoint what the exact cause is, and I finally said "f--k it" and put the OEMs back on. They were an excellent upgrade for the 5,000 miles I had them on, and do not make any noise above 35MPH, but navigating parking lots and my driveway became insufferable.

The springs were sprayed down in AMSOIL HD Metal Protector. I scrubbed the Deaver stickers (a little too hard) to demonstrate that.

If you aren't bothered by what I described, or are a suspension wizard, these will be great.

IMG_0250.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: