FS: All Gen 2, ICON leaf springs, Fox Factory 3.0 non live valve, SVC adjustable bump kit, Camburg Billet Kinetic arms, plus more.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon leafs complete with extra leaf. It is set up in option #2. You can change it to option 1 or 3 as all leafs are included. Less than 12k miles on them. SOLD

Fox Factory 3.0 non live valve bypass coil overs, less than 12k of 90% highway miles on them. SOLD

Fox Factory 3.0 non live valve bypass rear shocks, less than 12k of 90% highway miles on them. SOLD

SVC adjustable rear bump kit with fox ISP 2.0 bumps. Less than 10k miles on it. SOLD

Camburg Kinetic upper control arms. Non live valve. New arm to spindle bolts, washer and nuts will be included. SOLD

2 sets of BORA F-150/Raptor 2” wheel spacers. On the truck for 600 miles. $125 per set.

1 set of BORA F-150/Raptor 1.5” wheel spacers new in box. $150

Complete set of OEM front lower control arms and knuckles with SPC alignment locking kit. SOLD

All parts are located in Temecula, California. I prefer local pickup.

Last edited:
OP
OP
06z

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me see if I can sell locally. I’ll keep you in mind.

jhodro

Reaction score
Same. If willing to ship, I’m interested in all the control arms (upper & lower), bumps, and sway bar. Can ship it all to the same location as RaptizedBK is a buddy and I can just pick it up from him or vice versa.

RaptizedBK

Reaction score
Same. If willing to ship, I’m interested in all the control arms (upper & lower), bumps, and sway bar. Can ship it all to the same location as RaptizedBK is a buddy and I can just pick it up from him or vice versa.

@06z...the plot thickens! Make some NY/NJ raptor bros happy, and let's coordinate a package sale here.