Checking in and question about bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

OP
OP
H

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
Kind of looks like it may say Timbren on there

Nice truck. Looks like previous owner had Timbren air bags for towing and left some parts behind.

That’s got to be it. Thank you! From pics online, these look like the base of the timbrens. He just took the bump sections off. I’m glad he did, as it would have limited movement offroad.

I‘ll just be picking up SVC or RPG. I do like the adjustability of the SVC.

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor. Curious if you picked up either bump stop and what your experience is with them? I’ve been debating between the two for a while.

OP
OP
H

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor. Curious if you picked up either bump stop and what your experience is with them? I’ve been debating between the two for a while.
I went with the SVC bump stop system. I haven’t installed it yet. I’m doing the bump stops, deavers, and replacing fox shocks all at the same time. Hopefully I’ll get to it within the next month.