Help with shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Don't forget grease. Get a specific bushing grease like Energy is my view. Squeaks suck.

Kahuna

Reaction score
My SVC shackles came. These look correct?

209c1fd43c2a0f6e8eac0ea00e5d4175.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you running Icon or Deaver leafs? The cross member looks too close to the holes to fit Icons but tough to say from a pic. Call Jeff and ask him.

OP
OP
A

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you running Icon or Deaver leafs? The cross member looks too close to the holes to fit Icons but tough to say from a pic. Call Jeff and ask him.

I currently have Deavers that purchased from SVC so suppose they could be Deaver specific- Idk.

What torque is needed?

Kahuna

Reaction score
What torque is needed?

From memory 89lbs on both the eye to shackle and frame to shackle but I would ask SVC if I were you. I have seen other numbers floating around.

Last edited:

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some initial confusion about the SDHQ drop shackles it appears the SDHQ shackles made after Feb 2019 will work with Icon leafs!

Thanks Nick at Apollo Optics for all your help on this! Getting them installed soon [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After some initial confusion about the SDHQ drop shackles it appears the SDHQ shackles made after Feb 2019 will work with Icon leafs!

Thanks Nick at Apollo Optics for all your help on this! Getting them installed soon [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad we could help, Matt! Go get those bad boys installed now! And the rest of the parts that have been sitting there for the majority of the year! :D