Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I am aware. You said if your a priority 1 it will be scheduled today. Not sure what priority 1 has to do with scheduling guys today. I was a priority 1 and was scheduled last week. There were guys that were priority 19 and were scheduled 2 weeks ago. Priority has nothing to do with being scheduled today.
what i am saying is all things be equal a priority 01 is scheduled the next round of scheduling. it is done at the regional level to get a unit to schedule. what was your priority prior to last week? because your dealer cannot put a priority 01 on your order. i know some guys myself included were scheduled as a priority 19. the things we dont know is the parameters on how ford pulls orders

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I am aware. You said if your a priority 1 it will be scheduled today. Not sure what priority 1 has to do with scheduling guys today. I was a priority 1 and was scheduled last week. There were guys that were priority 19 and were scheduled 2 weeks ago. Priority has nothing to do with being scheduled today.
You are confused.

If you were not scheduled and have a priority 1 then you would be scheduled today. The member did not know you were already scheduled and the way you wrote your post you hinted that I have a priority 1 but not scheduled.

Every year, newbies go crazy about why they are not scheduled. Relax everyone, if you have valid allocation then you will be scheduled ... eventually.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are confused.

If you were not scheduled and have a priority 1 then you would be scheduled today. The member did not know you were already scheduled and the way you wrote your post you hinted that I have a priority 1 but not scheduled.

Every year, newbies go crazy about why they are not scheduled. Relax everyone, if you have valid allocation then you will be scheduled ... eventually.
my man

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
what i am saying is all things be equal a priority 01 is scheduled the next round of scheduling. it is done at the regional level to get a unit to schedule. what was your priority prior to last week? because your dealer cannot put a priority 01 on your order. i know some guys myself included were scheduled as a priority 19. the things we dont know is the parameters on how ford pulls orders
I was put in at 19. When I called to verify my order around June 22nd, FP asked me if I knew someone at Ford, I said no. He then said it was updated today to Priority 1 from 19. I have a feeling my dealers rep did this. I am not asking in case it is a mistake. When I called to get build week, they again confirmed it is priority 1, which I can verify means nothing at the manufacturing level. It is priority for dealer orders, both stock and retail.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
You are confused.

Misunderstood, my bad. Even when I re-read it, still not sure what was trying to be conveyed.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was put in at 19. When I called to verify my order around June 22nd, FP asked me if I knew someone at Ford, I said no. He then said it was updated today to Priority 1 from 19. I have a feeling my dealers rep did this. I am not asking in case it is a mistake. When I called to get build week, they again confirmed it is priority 1, which I can verify means nothing at the manufacturing level. It is priority for dealer orders, both stock and retail.
Just a FYI .. I believe all orders goto 1 right before it gets pulled. Orders are submitted with a PC of 10-19. Once in the order banks, the system takes over and the system will move your order along decreasing your PC based on commodities needed to build it. Once an order gets to PC 1 it is getting pulled at the next scheduling day (which btw is always on thu).

I will give you a scenario where PC are important. Let's say at some point after receiving your VIN you realize that your dealer screwed up and ordered the wrong color. Ford would get involved and investigate if indeed your dealer made a mistake then Ford rushes an order into the order banks with a PC of 1. Only Ford can issue PC less than 10. With a PC of 1 is getting pulled asap.

BTW .. your original order with the wrong color still gets built and your dealer will prob take it as dealer stock unless they have another customer that has the same build.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Just a FYI .. I believe all orders goto 1 right before it gets pulled. Orders are submitted with a PC of 10-19. Once in the order banks, the system takes over and the system will move your order along decreasing your PC based on commodities needed to build it. Once an order gets to PC 1 it is getting pulled at the next scheduling day (which btw is always on thu).

I will give you a scenario where PC are important. Let's say at some point after receiving your VIN you realize that your dealer screwed up and ordered the wrong color. Ford would get involved and investigate if indeed your dealer made a mistake then Ford rushes an order into the order banks with a PC of 1. Only Ford can issue PC less than 10. With a PC of 1 is getting pulled asap.

BTW .. your original order with the wrong color still gets built and your dealer will prob take it as dealer stock unless they have another customer that has the same build.
Mine went to a priority 1 a few days after order. The guy at FP said it was changed by the dealer.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turns out my sales guy either was misinformed or lied to me about my build week of 8/16. I called FP today to verify and it's ordered but not scheduled.