Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I think over once a week is somewhat excessive, I blame Ford and the dealer model for not providing even basic info (I.e your order even being accepted). Some of us have to plan ahead for these purchases as well..

I get the whole planning ahead thing. Many of us have already done that. Either trade your truck in when the new one comes, or trade/sell right now and drive a beater you can easily get your money out of when your truck gets here.
Factories are shuttered. Supply chains have been completely out of whack for months. While agree the ordering system could be better for people dropping 70-80k on a truck it is what it is. It still doesn’t change the fact that people calling their dealers and the manufacturers multiple times a week to see when they are getting their truck just screams lack of patience.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stand for both sides - While I agree Ford should have better tracking data, I would like to know exactly how things are shifting and moving. Transparency. But as impatient as I am I also know calling FP constantly isn't going to get the truck here any faster. So far I've only called them twice (once last month, once this month) and even the 2nd time felt a little too persistent on my part. But I did get the update my build week changed.
It's not just these forums I see the hundreds of FB posts as well of people calling FP for updates.
For people that are un-scheduled yes this is frustrating, but we have the scheduling reports and I think Friday's are typically the best time to reach out. Is once a week too much for people without dates? I don't think so.
This will all be over soon and we'll look back and laugh about how obsessed we were as we wave to each other in the streets and the Starbucks drive-through
Only 2 more week's and I think we'll start seeing stickers

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stand for both sides - While I agree Ford should have better tracking data, I would like to know exactly how things are shifting and moving. Transparency. But as impatient as I am I also know calling FP constantly isn't going to get the truck here any faster. So far I've only called them twice (once last month, once this month) and even the 2nd time felt a little too persistent on my part. But I did get the update my build week changed.
It's not just these forums I see the hundreds of FB posts as well of people calling FP for updates.
For people that are un-scheduled yes this is frustrating, but we have the scheduling reports and I think Friday's are typically the best time to reach out. Is once a week too much for people without dates? I don't think so.
This will all be over soon and we'll look back and laugh about how obsessed we were as we wave to each other in the streets and the Starbucks drive-through
Only 2 more week's and I think we'll start seeing stickers
i agree. i can see both sides also having worked in retail and wholesale the last 30 years and with the supply chain issues that my industry is having with ever changing del dates and production issues it is difficult . i understand how this is percieved i am looking forward to getting my truck too. i think that if you have a build week not day then it is acceptable to call fp about the order just to be sure it hasnt moved. if you have a actual build day then ther is no need to call them as this usually dosent change. i havent called my dealer only once to get the vin. the ford tracker can get you the window sticker and thats all you will know until your build day. after that i will call my dealer to see if it has been released to be shipped and then to find out the railcar # after that i will know when it reaches the final offloading point. right now at those points they not as busy as in the past so i feel once they are complete they will be shipping.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
then you are scheduled
I know I am aware. You said if your a priority 1 it will be scheduled today. Not sure what priority 1 has to do with scheduling guys today. I was a priority 1 and was scheduled last week. There were guys that were priority 19 and were scheduled 2 weeks ago. Priority has nothing to do with being scheduled today.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i agree. i can see both sides also having worked in retail and wholesale the last 30 years and with the supply chain issues that my industry is having with ever changing del dates and production issues it is difficult . i understand how this is percieved i am looking forward to getting my truck too. i think that if you have a build week not day then it is acceptable to call fp about the order just to be sure it hasnt moved. if you have a actual build day then ther is no need to call them as this usually dosent change. i havent called my dealer only once to get the vin. the ford tracker can get you the window sticker and thats all you will know until your build day. after that i will call my dealer to see if it has been released to be shipped and then to find out the railcar # after that i will know when it reaches the final offloading point. right now at those points they not as busy as in the past so i feel once they are complete they will be shipping.
Lol I also work in accounts and logistics and I deal with constant "is my blank shipping blank", "when is blank shipping", "when will this be available". I do my best to get updates to customers but sometimes I just gotta tell them chill, give me some time I will literally update you the second I have more information