Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad and I both ordered last week. Dealer had (3) 2021 allocations. I saw an email from Ford reps to dealers prioritizing their given allocations. So for my situation my dads was prioritized as #1 and me and the 3rd allocation were not. He has a VIN and scheduled for July 19th. Nothing on mine yet. I think Ford is running a quick batch to get some out there and the rest will follow at some point. Sucks because my dad was fine waiting until the end of the year. I wanted mine asap. Oh well..

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dad and I both ordered last week. Dealer had (3) 2021 allocations. I saw an email from Ford reps to dealers prioritizing their given allocations. So for my situation my dads was prioritized as #1 and me and the 3rd allocation were not. He has a VIN and scheduled for July 19th. Nothing on mine yet. I think Ford is running a quick batch to get some out there and the rest will follow at some point. Sucks because my dad was fine waiting until the end of the year. I wanted mine asap. Oh well..
just steal his.....no brainer.

OP
OP
J

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was an email I saw from a Ford rep to a local dealer. They had their first two prioritized including a 37” truck. My dealer also had 3 allocations, all 35’s with only their first one prioritized.

Attachments

• 9701CA30-4657-467A-BA72-96F9C8173A5B.png
    9701CA30-4657-467A-BA72-96F9C8173A5B.png
    467.9 KB · Views: 340
OP
OP
J

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just steal his.....no brainer.
Haha we kept our colors private for fun. I know he went with Agate! He’s a black car guy through and through. I did AM blue with beadlocks. Both 801a’s.. If they were the same orders I’m sure he would swap. Oh well I’m happy for him.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Monday, July 19th is your build week (build weeks always start on Mondays). When that build week gets closer, you will get a build day .. the day your raptor gets built. 7-days before your build day, you will be able to see your window sticker online.

mpd510

Reaction score
How did you find out?