FordPass New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roger7254

Reaction score
Yeah, new version SUCKS for sure. I had the chance to revert to the old version and it had a survey of why you left the new version. The next day the new version was back with no option to revert. Not liking it at all!
Typical marketing team knows what we like more than the user...

R,
HAP
Yes, can't go back to old version any longer. New version really sucks.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the only thing that i cant find from the old version is the fuel level..(edit) IDK if they added it after i posted this but fuel range is on the main page top right corner..

tire pressure
oil life remaining
odometer
TSB/recall
location/parking (uses google maps= better)

all these features still remain..

most of the stuff is there in the service tab at the bottom, and i can see how the fuel level/range might be important if your truck sits a lot.. im sure they add that back in..

i only use ford app to remote start if im not in range in winter so mostly useless to me..

Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vehicle health temporarily unavailable on the 2018 Raptor but works on our 23 Bronco.

Ford probably working on a fix.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, finally got back to my phone (old guy, it’s not attached to my hip much less face) and sure as shit, app is close to utterly worthless to me now. Most important feature was ability to add my own services. Of course that’s gone now. I don’t even use the scheduled start as much as I used to.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure what version I have I just got it a few weeks ago and it took me a while to figure out how to use it, I wanted to keep a history on the upkeep of what’s been done and when it’s a pain in the ass but at least I have it and can review it regularly or when I add to it, one thing I do like is my truck is at the dealership that’s 50 some miles away from me and I can see where it’s parked so if it ever gets stolen maybe I’ll be able to get it back, I can dream can’t I lol

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Yes it sucks, no esp warranty as mentioned and I can't even pull down on screen to refresh the information.

Why can't programmers leave well enough alone.

Ford, this version sucks bad!

OP
OP
elking

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My iPhone changed to the new version but my iPad still shows the old version with prompt asking to Enter New Version!