Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My contact told me the 3 that were built last week and previous week are no longer on the property so they have been shipped. My sources have confirmed delivery should be within 7-21 days on average now. Raptors, f150s and tremors as well as broncos are like full bore get them on the road. And raptors are Ford's bread and butter right now. Multiple bronco owners have posted they had delivery dates of 30 days out according to tracker but took delivery within 4-7 days of being built.
Is your contact saying the 3 Raptors he saw completed were the only ones produced all of last week?

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your contact saying the 3 Raptors he saw completed were the only ones produced all of last week?
No there's been multiple produced over the last few weeks since those pictures have surfaced, it's just some are not visible to him in the plant as his job is not on the physical line so he can't see every single one or run outside and track them all down. He has confirmed every hour approx 2 are being built or started being built even with the slower minimal shifts they are running