Arrived at the dealer today...and the carrier driver does over $7000 damage NOW THE REST OF THE STORY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have easily spent over 100 hours looking for a loaded rapid red 37 with the only restriction of no blue interior for MSRP. Haven't found ONE or it would already be in my garage.
Just did a search and shows 77 in US...now how many are real on the ground who knows. Good luck in hunt...still worth it vs waiting.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have easily spent over 100 hours looking for a loaded rapid red 37 with the only restriction of no blue interior for MSRP. Haven't found ONE or it would already be in my garage.
Here you go & call it a day. Front Torsen, yes. Blue interior, no. MSRP, new to you.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP, I’m sure you can talk them off of those 5 stacks. Says “on the lot”.

https://www.victoryford.com/inventory/new-2023-ford-f-150-raptor®-4x4-supercrew®-1ftfw1rg7pfb48488/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fireman Dave

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score

https://www.victoryford.com/inventory/new-2023-ford-f-150-raptor®-4x4-supercrew®-1ftfw1rg7pfb48488/

I did look at that one actually, I just cant get past the naked tailgate. Thanks for showing it to me though!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I did look at that one actually, I just cant get past the naked tailgate. Thanks for showing it to me though!
Oh, there’s a solution for that…

edit to add…this is prolly your best bet. Get that truck, spend a little time adding the appliqué, & be done with the madness.

Last edited:

dallashixson1

Reaction score
My dealer called me this morning with exciting news, they could see that my Raptor was finally enroute to my dealer in Northern Indiana after sitting in Flatrock for almost two months and said it will be here in the late morning. Super excited, I get a call about noView attachment 397835View attachment 397836on and am told the guy taking it off the carrier did extensive damage to the RF wheel and tire, fender flare, both doors and RR cab corner. Then also somehow manages to tear up the drivers side outside door handle also.
Dealer is saying bed has to come off to get to the cab corner, remove rear glass and both doors, remove and replace drip rail and after body damage repaint entire right side of truck. They also will have to strip the bedliner out and re-coat to get to the bed bolts.

I'm just sick. Waiting for Ford's response but in dealers past experience Ford will just say fix it. I said I have no interest in buying a truck with $7K (and likely more) damage. Dealer is apologetic but nothing they can do. Ford apparently got rid of a bunch of zone reps 6 plus months ago and there isnt even anyone to appeal the decision to if they decide to fix. Obviously I can walk away but then I am at day 1 and the dealer has no more 2023 allocations. I have to think they will push to fix rather than replace but I cant have a brand new vehicle with $7000 of damage and knowing there is no way the paint is ever going to be as good as the factory,
This really sucks.

UPDATED 3/21/2023 Ford agreed to give my dealer another allocation and build me an identical truck, "Julyish" is the guestimate for delivery as of now. While obviously not the desired original outcome I am grateful Ford stepped up and I will eventually get what I want albeit a protracted timeframe. Thank You Ford and thanks to all of their encouragement and advice!
I am a dealer. We see damage like this on a weekly basis from those in the delivery process that just don't care or take pride in their job! My F150 Raptor R was delivered with a crack in the hood and a destroyed drivers mirror laying in the back seat. They had obviously replaced the mirror someone knocked off, threw the destroyed mirror in the back seat and it rode there all the way to our store. The damage on units happens at an unprecedented level!!! So sorry this happened! Glad your dealer fought for you (because I KNOW Ford did not want to do it).

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If youve waited this long, might as well wait a little longer and get a 24 with the refresh. Its not like your getting a deal on the 23 like in the old days. Probably pay the same for a 24.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If youve waited this long, might as well wait a little longer and get a 24 with the refresh. Its not like your getting a deal on the 23 like in the old days. Probably pay the same for a 24.
They really gonna refresh the Rap?