Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up in Northern Indiana this morning making a hardware store run & stop by the local Ford dealer & they have 3 new F-150's on the lot. One still had the shipping materials on it and the "blend/build" date was 220210721!!

The shop.ford site still shows it arriving mid August.

POW that's like 10 frigging days....we could start our trucks really soon!
My contact at the plant said they are not sitting around. Once they pass checks it's literally loaded within 1-2 days. Convoy is so much faster to load and unload

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Up in Northern Indiana this morning making a hardware store run & stop by the local Ford dealer & they have 3 new F-150's on the lot. One still had the shipping materials on it and the "blend/build" date was 220210721!!

The shop.ford site still shows it arriving mid August.

POW that's like 10 frigging days....we could start our trucks really soon!
Where you at? I’m in Valpo.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
My contact at the plant said they are not sitting around. Once they pass checks it's literally loaded within 1-2 days. Convoy is so much faster to load and unload
Someone buy this man a beer. Either you’re the greatest bullshitter of all time, or you’re telling the truth. Either way I like it.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason the built trucks are not sitting around after qc is because there are not a bunch of other cars and trucks to ship.
Load the empty haulers up and ship out.
My past 4 Ford trucks included Gen 1 Raptor and Gen 2 took 3 to six weeks to ship because of so many other cars and trucks sitting in same shipping depots.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone buy this man a beer. Either you’re the greatest bullshitter of all time, or you’re telling the truth. Either way I like it.
My contact told me the 3 that were built last week and previous week are no longer on the property so they have been shipped. My sources have confirmed delivery should be within 7-21 days on average now. Raptors, f150s and tremors as well as broncos are like full bore get them on the road. And raptors are Ford's bread and butter right now. Multiple bronco owners have posted they had delivery dates of 30 days out according to tracker but took delivery within 4-7 days of being built.