GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy21

Reaction score
I’m leaning on a stage 2 for my 22 but live in California. I know the ecu unlock is buried deep, but will this show up in the smog check or at the dealer for warranty work? (I know you flash the stock program in prior to any work). I’ve been through the CA smog ringer on my early bronco and would prefer to never deal with that again…

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m leaning on a stage 2 for my 22 but live in California. I know the ecu unlock is buried deep, but will this show up in the smog check or at the dealer for warranty work? (I know you flash the stock program in prior to any work). I’ve been through the CA smog ringer on my early bronco and would prefer to never deal with that again…
Both Cobb intercooler and OTS maps are carb legal so you can just flash to the OTS when it comes to smog time. But you have 7 years until that’s needed

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep exactly.

You should have no issues at all. Just uninstall the Accessport before ever going in for dealer work

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I literally got mine done a week ago with the stage 2 with the cobb intercooler and AFE intake. Makes a huge difference. The ECU takes 5 minutes to unistall. I have a e85 station around the corner. Thats next for me.