Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, and Lightning Cam Phaser Issues??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, what's the deal with these cam phasers and does anyone have pictures of what they should look like? How about pictures of different versions? Anybody have engineering schematics of these parts? I need more comparison pictures especially. Are the cam phasers in the Lightning a big problem also? Are the Gen 4 cam phasers fixed? Can I put Gen 4 parts in my '20? Can I just remove my cams and not worry about this stuff?

IT'S BEEN NEARLY 24 HOURS WITHOUT A NEW CAM PHASER THREAD, WHY IS THIS FORUM SO DEAD?

This should not have to be said, but if you are a ******** and you aren't going to contribute anything positive to my valuable thread, just move on bucko! Don't tell me to search either, the search in here is for jerks and uncool people only, not an awesome guy like me.

Thanks, if you can add something, if not JUST MOVE ON AND DON'T POST IN MY THREAD!!!! THIS GOES DOUBLE FOR THAT TROUBLEMAKER @FordTechOne!!!! I HATE that guy! All he does is post factual, helpful information for people, what a jerk!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter