GEN 3 Raptor Alcon Brake Kit... Group Buy???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I ran the Alcon brake kit on my original GEN 1 Raptor and I have just seen on their socials this morning that they have released a new kit for the GEN 3 Raptor.

The Alcon kits vs. stock is like night and day so I am just curious if people would be interested in a group buy-in for these kits?

I am reaching out to Alcon but thought I'd ask if there would be anyone else interested so I can get numbers to provide to them... worth a shot!

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If not you could get these with brackets from alcon ~$400

Also both yo asses need to post an intro

Squatcho82

Reaction score

If not you could get these with brackets from alcon ~$400

Also both yo asses need to post an intro
May as well get a kit from Wilwood at that price point and have a turn key solution.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
May as well get a kit from Wilwood at that price point and have a turn key solution.
Which are in stock with free 1-3 day shipping. I ran the alcons on my gen 2 and wilwoods on my gen 3 and cant fathom reasonably how you can get 2.5 wilwood kits for the cost of 1 alcon kit.

Squatcho82

Reaction score
Which are in stock with free 1-3 day shipping. I ran the alcons on my gen 2 and wilwoods on my gen 3 and cant fathom reasonably how you can get 2.5 wilwood kits for the cost of 1 alcon kit.
Alcon has a better pedigree in the racing world, paying for a name.

If AP made a kit it would command big bucks too.