GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope! When you're ready for an intercooler I sell those too! So I can help with both at the same time :)

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll second the great review for Winfield. I sent my ECU off on Monday, got it back Weds. This morning sent him my serial and we're 2 test tunes in to logging/fine tuning in about 4 hours. Super fast service and even though I don't have the final tune done yet, the latest version I tested feels night and day different from stock ( and that's without hard 0-60 pulls). I'm already looking at going stage 2 with how smooth/different the truck drives now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you man!!!
I'll second the great review for Winfield. I sent my ECU off on Monday, got it back Weds. This morning sent him my serial and were 2 test tunes in to logging/fine tuning in about 4 hours. Super fast service and even though I don't have the final tune done yet, the latest version I tested feels night and day different from stock ( and that's without hard 0-60 pulls). I'm already looking at going stage 2 with how smooth/different the truck drives now.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's something you guys can do with the Accessport itself. Some trucks are now coming without auto start stop from the factory! In that case those can't be

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's something you guys can do with the Accessport itself. Some trucks are now coming without auto start stop from the factory! In that case those can't be
Ya, my truck has it from the factory. I’ve added the eliminator dongle so I can switch it on and off as needed. I’d like to keep that option so this is good news.

Gregger

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still working through updated files with Winfield but the current version is incredibly good. Truck feels like it should have from the factory. Ready for stage two and I'm not even done with one yet!