GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlecH

Reaction score
Hi guys so mine tune is done, and i want to share my experience with you. First of all, Winfield Raglin is a professional. Turnaround time - same day. Now about the truck. I do now know how much hp I got, it doesn’t matter truck picks up and goes. Mid power is unbelievable and I think with this tune i need new breaks. I had no issues after tune was done, no lights, no strange sounds. When i go to sport mode, that gets even better, specifically, at 20mph with full wot truck starts to spin wheels, or sometimes you can feel if you push too hard, you can feel the rear end swing a little. So if you are still thinking about getting or not getting this tune, think no further and get it while Winfield still has time to do it. Again thank you, Winfield Raglin, for bringing my truck to life.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys so mine tune is done, and i want to share my experience with you. First of all, Winfield Raglin is a professional. Turnaround time - same day. Now about the truck. I do now know how much hp I got, it doesn’t matter truck picks up and goes. Mid power is unbelievable and I think with this tune i need new breaks. I had no issues after tune was done, no lights, no strange sounds. When i go to sport mode, that gets even better, specifically, at 20mph with full wot truck starts to spin wheels, or sometimes you can feel if you push too hard, you can feel the rear end swing a little. So if you are still thinking about getting or not getting this tune, think no further and get it while Winfield still has time to do it. Again thank you, Winfield Raglin, for bringing my truck to life.

Thank you so much man!!! Great review! I’m happy you’re having even more fun now!

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorance, couple questions on fuel type specific mapping.

For those of us in California, looks like there is a specific map based on fuel. Is that map ok to use outside of Ca?

When traveling down to Baja, when fuel can be questionable, would you need to reflash to a “87 octane” map or will the ecu self adjust?

Probably dumb questions but…

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorance, couple questions on fuel type specific mapping.

For those of us in California, looks like there is a specific map based on fuel. Is that map ok to use outside of Ca?

When traveling down to Baja, when fuel can be questionable, would you need to reflash to a “87 octane” map or will the ecu self adjust?

Probably dumb questions but…
Good questions!

1. Yes you can use your ACN fuel map outside of those states.
2. Your ACN map would actually cover Baja as well. I have TONS of guys using their 91ACN map in Baja. Gas is very similar

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good questions!

1. Yes you can use your ACN fuel map outside of those states.
2. Your ACN map would actually cover Baja as well. I have TONS of guys using their 91ACN map in Baja. Gas is very similar
One more question, are both stage 1 and 2 included?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One or the other, when you tune with me.

COBB Off the shelf stage 1 and stage 2 are included though.

For my custom tuning it's a simple map update ($195)

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One or the other, when you tune with me.

COBB Off the shelf stage 1 and stage 2 are included though.

For my custom tuning it's a simple map update ($195)
Sounds good, I’m guessing there’s not much need for the stage 1 if you have a upgraded intercooler. Should be doing that soon and tune will probably follow. Thanks