Gen 3 Car Wash with 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have unlimited wash through a touchless car wash in town. Sometimes even run it through twice in a day. Hand wash in summer time, but like above said, Winter in the north does not allow that.
this

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you handwashing in this weather?
No, I wash and wax before weather turns bad, then I don't drive in salt, etc.
That said, one winter some old junker blew a radiator hose in front of me and had to was in about ten degress, was not happy.
I just don't wash it til weather warms up, keep in garage.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I wash and wax before weather turns bad, then I don't drive in salt, etc.
That said, one winter some old junker blew a radiator hose in front of me and had to was in about ten degress, was not happy.
I just don't wash it til weather warms up, keep in garage.
must not drive it much then. mines a daily driver. no avoiding salt . just run it through the car wash every other day

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must not drive it much then. mines a daily driver. no avoiding salt . just run it through the car wash every other day
No, work from home, my 2010 Gen1 has 45K miles on it, looks showroom :)
If I had to drive in weather, I'd buy a beater for that.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my raptors have been covered in salt-winter and water since I started driving them in 2013. They were all my daily drivers, kids hockey transports, surf trip vehicles and off-roading fun vehicles in one. Salt is not avoidable where I live. I take care of my truck and that includes taking it to a car wash to get the crap off it when I have no other options.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, work from home, my 2010 Gen1 has 45K miles on it, looks showroom :)
If I had to drive in weather, I'd buy a beater for that.
All of mine looked showroom too.just because we run thru car washes in the winter doesn’t mean we don’t polish and wax when we can either. All of mine are ceramic coated by me. I do my own detailing as have done since I got my first car in 87. A 1971 mach 1.