Gen 3 Car Wash with 37 package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not risk it. That’s part of owning a raptor that you accept going in. Go get it ceramic coated while it’s new. Cuts wash time way down (nothing really sticks to it) and keeps it looking new for about 3/4 years.
Absolutely agree with Ceramic Coat. Do it. Had my shop talk me into it and very happy I did. Worth it in time and money. Nothing sticks to it, spray on Griot Garage cleaner between washes to keep it mirror-like clean.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If they turning you away, thank them.

I‘m on my 4th Raptor. First ABM and went through a good quality auto wash with conveyor. The overhead brushes, actually strips of material, somehow took a pinkie nail size chunk of paint out of leading edge of the hood.

Took my 3rd, a Leadfoot, to a conveyor wash and it jumped the track, shut the whole place down while they reset it.

I find washing my own vehicles to be relaxing and fun, but have now found a hand wash detailer about 20 minute drive that does an awesome job. They give the interior a complete bl*wjob, then vacuum, etc.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too many places by me also say its too wide. I do mine by hand every nice weekend. I also find it super relaxing and gratifying.