Did you get a gen 3 37 performance package raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flockofraptors

Reaction score
I picked up a white 37 a couple weeks ago. 3k below MSRP. Waited 11 months on an order that never came and UAW looming, so I went and found one to bring home. They can be found as the market adjusts, but same truck 10 miles from home was still 5k over, so I flew 600 miles to save $7500.

Which dealer gave you under MSRP? Was this new or used?

mobob

Reaction score
Which dealer gave you under MSRP? Was this new or used?
J. Allen Ford in Gulfport, MS. It was new with 24 miles and all options except the R. I give credit to my wife, she is actually more persistent than my GSP. She found it and worked the deal while I was out eating dinner with a client.

I had an MSRP deal at a dealer in Ofallon MO that is going to be built in October, but I really didn't think the UAW cared about getting me one this year, so I moved on. It will probably show up in November if they build it. 35's CF package with no sunroof. I am so happy I moved on, the 37 package was what I wanted anyway.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It happened to me. Made a deal on the phone with the sale manager. The salesman text me the buyers order. I had my own financing and forwarded all the paperwork to the dealer.

When I got there 3 days later, the Manager said he did not agree to the price. I showed him the order and then he "forced" in house financing for the quoted price.

I flew back home on principal.
I believe it on new raptors. Just not on used. But that’s infuriating regardless