Did you get a gen 3 37 performance package raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 package is a ripoff for an essentially a tire and sticker package. Just buy 37s after and sell your 35 tires to avoid all the dealer BS with the 37PP.
Dealers are charging the same if not more for used 35s. And 37pps can be found pre owned less than 35 new.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers are charging the same if not more for used 35s. And 37pps can be found pre owned less than 35 new.
Like for like the 37 is still more expensive and some dealers are still treating the 37PP like it's some kind of halo car because dumb dumbs keep buying them for over MSRP.

Last edited:

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer that is 3 miles from me has 2 new 2023 37 on the lot with 10k ADMs. I am not seeing pre owned 37s for less than 35s in my area. Why I went out of state for my 35 at MSRP.

Last edited:

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer that is 3 miles from me has 2 new 2023 37 on the lot with 10k ADMs. I am not seeing pre owned 37s for less than 35s in my area. Why I went out of state for my 35 at MSRP.
A 21 37pp in haggarstown md just went for 75.8. I’m looking at another in Illinois for 76k. There was on in PA for 80. Another in pa for 79.9. One in king George 83k.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another 22 37pp red on black leather in Illinois for 79.9.

Infiniti dealer in NJ has a 21 w/ 16k on it for 79.8

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another 22 37pp red on black leather in Illinois for 79.9.

Infiniti dealer in NJ has a 21 w/ 16k on it for 79.8
Sounds like you're unaware that list price on a dealer or any other site means NOTHING unless it's an auction. There are hundreds of people on this site alone who were backhanded at the finance table.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you're unaware that list price on a dealer or any other site means NOTHING unless it's an auction. There are hundreds of people on this site alone who were backhanded at the finance table.
Are you saying when people go in to buy a preowned vehicle the price was increased when they went to go buy it?

That has not been my experience the last week when shopping.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you saying when people go in to buy a preowned vehicle the price was increased when they went to go buy it?

Yes with a blanket ADM (additional dealer markup) or thousand in BS add-ons like window etching, lo-jack, window tint and all at inflated prices.

T4RNewbie

Reaction score

It happened to me. Made a deal on the phone with the sale manager. The salesman text me the buyers order. I had my own financing and forwarded all the paperwork to the dealer.

When I got there 3 days later, the Manager said he did not agree to the price. I showed him the order and then he "forced" in house financing for the quoted price.

I flew back home on principal.

mobob

Reaction score
I picked up a white 37 a couple weeks ago. 3k below MSRP. Waited 11 months on an order that never came and UAW looming, so I went and found one to bring home. They can be found as the market adjusts, but same truck 10 miles from home was still 5k over, so I flew 600 miles to save $7500.