G3 Specific Geiser Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my truck from having them installed. Looks great, ride was OK but not great. Reset ride height sensors in Forscan and it's back to riding almost factory.

I'll post some pictures and measurements this afternoon. I'm going to South Texas this weekend and will report back on the offroad feel.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I measured and it was 42" even on the front and 41.5" on the back. After they settle I bet it will be close.
It does look a good bit higher in the front, hopefully they settle a bit.

How does it ride compared to stock? Have you had a chance to top out the suspension to see how the shocks handle the down travel?

Last edited:
OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look a good bit higher in the front, hopefully they settle a bit.

How does it ride compared to stock? Have you had a chance to top out the suspension to see how the shocks handle the down travel?
No I just got it installed two days ago. I'll never top it out anyway. It was a little stiff day one but I zeroed the shock height on Forscan and it got much better.

I'm going to South Texas and will stretch it out a bit this weekend

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I just got it installed two days ago. I'll never top it out anyway. It was a little stiff day one but I zeroed the shock height on Forscan and it got much better.

I'm going to South Texas and will stretch it out a bit this weekend
You bought a raptor and you’ll never top out the suspension, not even a fun washboard gutter of sorts? I’m truly saddened by the waste of a raptor.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bought a raptor and you’ll never top out the suspension, not even a fun washboard gutter of sorts? I’m truly saddened by the waste of a raptor.
Washboard and topping out suspension are two different things. I'll put 150+ miles offroad on the truck this week...still, I'm not testing bumpstops on my 2 week old 85k truck

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washboard and topping out suspension are two different things. I'll put 150+ miles offroad on the truck this week...still, I'm not testing bumpstops on my 2 week old 85k truck
2 weeks old… two months old… doesn’t change the price of the truck. I was jumping mine on the 5th day after leaving the dealer… 70F3F066-E10B-427D-A9D7-47AFE3995076.jpeg
I figured you would have to zero out the shock height after the spring swap. Interesting that Geiser says you don’t have to :rolleyes: I am curious how you like the springs. I need something given the weight I carry in the rear.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks old… two months old… doesn’t change the price of the truck. I was jumping mine on the 5th day after leaving the dealer… View attachment 387558
I figured you would have to zero out the shock height after the spring swap. Interesting that Geiser says you don’t have to :rolleyes: I am curious how you like the springs. I need something given the weight I carry in the rear.
Something tells me if he topped out the front suspension like you did there, the strut would slam down and be smooth. Just a guess, but I’d be willing to bet.

OP
OP
MattR

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks old… two months old… doesn’t change the price of the truck. I was jumping mine on the 5th day after leaving the dealer… View attachment 387558
Just finished about 5 hours offroad. I like them so far. Even in sport, the truck was a little floaty and it's feeling planted now. Highway miles were great too. Washboard is SO much better and the more rough transitions like hard packed ruts and cattle gates seem softer. I'm sold.

I have about 400# in gear in the bed and it's killing me now that the front is acting right. I'll be replacing the rear springs ASAP.