G3 Specific Geiser Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For everyone who has done the full set of geiser springs, how much did y’all pay for installation? I’m in Austin Texas I got a couple of quotes.

San Antonio here. i did the rears on my own. Fronts id hit up any offroad shop. Comal Truck Gear in New Braunfels is your best bet. Could also try TSW in Hutto

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the springs in today. Planning on getting the full set installed next week. Can anybody post pictures if you’ve done the full set please thank you.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
I like them. The biggest issue I wanted to correct was how it felt on the highway at speed loaded when hitting smooth changes is road height. As in, dips in the highway when doing at least the 75mph speed limit. It felt like the truck would just about bottom out when moderately loaded cab and bed. I don't have that problem anymore. I posted above about how they felt in the dirt, but I am 75% on highway ripping around Texas, 20% in town, and 5% on lease roads. It does ride a few inches higher, which takes some getting used to, but they've settled down. Dirt performance is much improved, and it feels more settled hitting gradual bumps at speed on the highway.

XwerX

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the front springs by themselves without a wall mount spring compressor?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I have seen videos of this, but it looks sketchy without a wall mount compressor. Every now and then something comes loose and goes flying. The small portable spring compressors look bent like they are barley able to do it. I would probably wrap something around the shock to contain anything that flys off. I watched a video of a guy doing it without removing the shock, it looked like he had a really hard time getting the backside of the spring to collapse. But that was to add a collar not a new spring. I am sure it can be done but I didn't want to try. I had it done for around 450 bucks which seemed pretty fair.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Have your springs settled at all after driving for a while with the added weight of the winch?
I’ll measure for you in a day or two. I didn’t measure stock height but I did measure post-Geiser install height after a few hundred miles with the weights listed above. I’m now 5k miles or so after.