Eibach vs. Geiser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there has been significant discussion around the topics of springs and these two brands but I want to start a thread specific to what I'm looking to flush out and gain some perspective/opinions on.

I tow an off road trailer on 50% of my off road usage (MDC XT16). The trailer weighs 5500# loaded and the tongue weight comes in about 600-ish plus another 200-300 lbs in gear in the bed depending on trip. I was eyes wide open that there would be squat and to put it simply, this is the last season with the trailer before we go a different route as a family so looking to provide some interim options until we sell it in the fall.

I plan to put in aftermarket springs in the rear only. Don't love this idea with the unweighted rake but taking it on temporarily.

My question to the forum is, Geiser or Eibach? Both are 1.5" lift. Geiser states 1" sag with 700# in bed and Eibach has no mention. I might put the fronts on in the future or I might just go back to stock but looking for what is believe to be the best product for my summer usage where I will likely be towing in the range of 2500-3500 miles over 2-3 months. Yes, it will be predominately off road for truck and trailer. Appreciate any input or insight.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Given your use case, I would recommend Geiser as they add both height and additional load capacity, whereas Eibach is predominantly height.

We carry both so I'm not biased towards one or the other, but for you, I'd recommend Geiser.

The Geisers are due in stock next month, but if you'd like to get a set on order, let me know and we'd be happy to help.

OP
OP
deucedevil

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given your use case, I would recommend Geiser as they add both height and additional load capacity, whereas Eibach is predominantly height.

We carry both so I'm not biased towards one or the other, but for you, I'd recommend Geiser.

The Geisers are due in stock next month, but if you'd like to get a set on order, let me know and we'd be happy to help.

Nick, thank you for the info. What would be steps to get on order for that wave of supply. Need to receive no later than Week leading in to Memorial Day if possible.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score