Ford refuses warrenty because dealer does not want to do the work!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the Ford Motor agrees it should be covered under Warranty, but no dealer will do the repair? I would just have it fixed yourself and send them the bill and hope it gets worked out...

Maybe the dealer needs greater incentive...

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So, the Ford Motor agrees it should be covered under Warranty, but no dealer will do the repair? I would just have it fixed yourself and send them the bill and hope it gets worked out...

Maybe the dealer needs greater incentive...

I do agree with this,,, have you asked if something along those lines is a option.?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Manager, Dealer Communications
Elizabeth Weigandt
Email: [email protected]
Office: 313-845-4147

Ford North America and Global Product Communications Manager
Said Deep
Office: 313.594.0942
Mobile: 313.658.0104

Truck Communications Manager
Mike Levine
Office: 313.323.6854

and **** it send your info to all these guys...

Ford of Canada Communications
Product Communications Manager
Christine Hollander
Office: 514.744.1800 x4255
Mobile: 514-893-2607

Vice President, Communications, Ford of Canada
Lauren More
Office: 905.845.2511 x1161
Mobile: 416.543.3673

Corporate Reputation Communications
Kerri Stoakley
Office: 1-905-845-2511 x1562
Mobile: 905.330.3203

Communications Associate
Rosemarie Pao
Office: 1-905-845-2511 x2379

OP
OP
I

iown1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the list Hockster I will be sending emails right away.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I do agree with this,,, have you asked if something along those lines is a option.?

Yes they were just supposed to simply look at the truck send in the warrenty repair order and then a private shop was to do the work as the dealer does not have the facilities to do this big of a job.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget this guy:

Here is his home address, since I doubt he checks his own emails:

Ford CEO Information
Alan David Mulally
7 Gleneagles Ct.
Dearborn, MI 48120-1165

Please do not abuse this info...

Fred

OP
OP
I

iown1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After some facebook posts on the Ford Canada facebook page and emails sent to the list above. Customer Service Called me back to say they are looking at other options. That option being sending it to a private shop for paint. what we had discussed earlier. not completly sure weather someone pussing it forward from Ford or my email to the dealer showing the pictures and this post was what made them have second thoughts but were back on track and they said I should hear within 48 hours.

Will keep everyone posted.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Fred I promis I will not abuse any info and I thank you for this information. I will not use that unless every other option is expired and we are off to court. I promis I will only use it to inform him what is going on in his company friendly and curtiously. I do not have any resentment toward Ford just dislike the treatment from the Dealers.

All said the Raptor is still an Awesome truck.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After some facebook posts on the Ford Canada facebook page and emails sent to the list above. Customer Service Called me back to say they are looking at other options. That option being sending it to a private shop for paint. what we had discussed earlier. not completly sure weather someone pussing it forward from Ford or my email to the dealer showing the pictures and this post was what made them have second thoughts but were back on track and they said I should hear within 48 hours.

Will keep everyone posted.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Fred I promis I will not abuse any info and I thank you for this information. I will not use that unless every other option is expired and we are off to court. I promis I will only use it to inform him what is going on in his company friendly and curtiously. I do not have any resentment toward Ford just dislike the treatment from the Dealers.

All said the Raptor is still an Awesome truck.

I am glad things are moving forward...Sometimes you just need to keep pushing...

Good luck...I did not mean to think you would take advantage of his home info...just had to say it so...Now Busa would probably send his wife dirty pictures or something....

Keep us all posted.

Fred

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey **** it.. Believe me I have abused many of them... ha ha ha.. I once was called into HR for a letter I sent to someone on the board of directors!!! Just so happens that Ford has a Irving Hockaday Jr on the board... SO I sent him a letter to his home.. Ummm ya my name is Hockaday too...
Didn't get into trouble cause it was just a letter with the problems I had with my 1994 F150 but they did ask me never to do that again... HA!!! anyway I did get my truck fixed right the next time..

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Iown1, it's hard to believe that a dealership wouldn't come to your service, when they know Ford will pay for the warranty work. That is total BS! Good Luck!