F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you sir! I have 2 changes (improvements?) to request. Can you:

1) Round the corners of the metal to reduce/eliminate injury when I work around them? I can see me ripping my arm open on it. I am clumsy like that.
2) Can you put heat shrink over the wires to eliminate the color from showing (when viewed from the back)?

AlpineM3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set up looks great and even better idea, but concerned about the light omitting throughout the cabin inside and or creating a halo effect around the headrest with the light that bounces off of the glass thus being a distraction

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Set up looks great and even better idea, but concerned about the light omitting throughout the cabin inside and or creating a halo effect around the headrest with the light that bounces off of the glass thus being a distraction

I've driven with them on now for a week or so. You get no ambient light during the day and only a minimal amount of light at night. The headrest blocks 95% of it.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do these have to be installed on the center headrest or can you do two of them on the side headrests? Do you have any interest in selling just the mount? You should send this idea to KC. This looks to be a universal product. Awesome idea

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do these have to be installed on the center headrest or can you do two of them on the side headrests? Do you have any interest in selling just the mount? You should send this idea to KC. This looks to be a universal product. Awesome idea

You could run 3 behind each rear headrest if you wanted, but they can be installed just about anywhere though. I am working on a mini bracket with 2 Cyclone white lights attached to a Quick Fist and 25' wire/12V plug to be used as a work light.

I used the zip tie idea with the headrest poles simply as an easy access point that allowed someone to install in 1 minute or remove as quickly.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The mini bracket with white cyclones would be great. I want more of a bed/work light. Keep us posted on that project.

Will do. I know I can also modify the bracket to accept a RAM mount for direct window applications also. A buddy just turned me on to wire sleeving, so this mobile Work light should come out cool too I think. Between the cost of 2 Cyclones, 25' sleeved wired/12V plug and a quick fist, I'm thinking this will be $125 shipped.

BTW, I have 5 orders for the next batch. As soon as those funds are received I will start ordering supplies. The first batch will go out this Friday. Still taking orders. Thanks guys. I hope you like these.