F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I made one of these for myself to use at the upcoming Snoball to compliment my light bar Ambers and a few guys voiced interest, so I am willing to make them for you too. The fact is, rear facing Ambers are not just for Snoball, but for anytime your off-roading in dusty, dirt or night conditions.

The great thing about this Amber light bar aside from the 1,200 Lumens is that is takes 1 minute to install using your rear center headrest and can be removed just as quickly. It plugs directly into your OEM 12V rear cigarette plug. It remains inside the cab, so you don't have to worry about mud or dirt and it does not interfere with the rear slider window opening/closing.

The Light bar will include 3 KC Amber Cyclones installed and wired on a custom black bracket. It will have 15' of wire so you can route under your seat if you choose. Includes 12V fused plug and zip ties, so you literally will only need to remove headrest, line up zip tie loops with headrest poles, tighten zip ties, re-install headrest and plug it in.

The price is $185 shipped conus. Payment via Paypal Gift please. I can ship to Canada but expect the shipping to run you an additional $40.

I can also add an On/Off Switch for an additional $5 if you like.

Paypal: [email protected]

I will now make these for individuals, no group needed. NOW TAKING ORDERS

Group A: All Built/Shipped/Received

1) RDFTS - PAID-SHIPPED
2) TIMMYR - PAID-SHIPPED
3) FTLOMBARD - PAID-SHIPPED
5) BEN0326 - PAID-SHIPPED
5) SCARRJACK - PAID-SHIPPED

Group B: All Built/Shipped/Received

1) SLACKER - PAID - SHIPPED
2) ABNMP13 - PAID - SHIPPED
3) CHAD W. - COD Snoball - COD
4) NORMAN M. - PAID - SHIPPED
5) ROMAN B. - PAID - SHIPPED
6) RAPTORSCREW PAID - [SHIPPED]
7) JAY9722 (All White + Switch) PAID- [SHIPPED]
8) BRANDON - COD Snoball - COD

Individual Orders - I will start building NEW Paid orders when I get back from Snoball

1)
2)
3)
4)

Thank you.

imagejpg1_zps0572e47a.jpg
imagejpg1_zps328ab244.jpg
imagejpg1_zps7d380b0a.jpg
imagejpg1_zpsd9ef607d.jpg
imagejpg8_zps121979b7.jpg
imagejpg9_zps47844baa.jpg

This is with the rear slider winder CLOSED.
imagejpg10_zps6e75df89.jpg

Last edited:

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hot does it get against the headrest? And can you make it with a switch so it doesn't need to be plugged and unplugged for every use? Very cool though!

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is BRIGHT, even with the window closed, nice!

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because we don't normally run with the rear window open, due to dust, I'd like to see a bumper mounted option that runs off of the trailer harness. A low bumper mount means people know exactly where your bumper is, for collision avoidance. A hitch mount would be cool.

Works with the window closed

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How hot does it get against the headrest? And can you make it with a switch so it doesn't need to be plugged and unplugged for every use? Very cool though!
Those little cyclones don't get hot at all.

I'm sure you could add a switch. In of those like on a lamp cord that you rotate. Would cost a bit more. Obviously up to big blue.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have something similar, which does have a switch. I find it easier to just reach back and unplug it. To use the switch, you need to get out and open the rear door. Just my $.02