F/S: [Group Buy] Rear Facing Amber Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Group buy update:

I ordered the KC Cyclones for all 5 paid buyers today as well as the other materials. As an added bonus, I stated that the Bar would include 10' of copper wire. Turns out the wire comes in 25' rolls, so it makes more sense to just cut it in two and give each of you guys 12.5' instead. Extra wire is always a good thing. This way you will have more than enough to run it under the seat/floormat to the 12V rear plug or to your AUX switch panel.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'll post up pics as I build them.

D

Deleted member 12951

It is held to the headrest by zip ties, right? How does v2 not slide down when off-roading?

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is held to the headrest by zip ties, right? How does v2 not slide down when off-roading?

The zip ties are centered on the headrest poles and when you tighten, they aren't moving..Its permanent until you decide to remove. If you notice the pic, the zip ties are on one of the post notches, so it's locked in to that spot.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also bought a roll of black plastic door edging and will put two strips on the bottom edges for an added finish. All parts should be in and these first orders should be done by next Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:
OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great job. Looks nice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good job blue!

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor

November Pay It Forward Event! - Page 67 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Thanks guys!

Brackets are made and painted and 12V plugs are spliced with wire. Cyclones will be here tomorrow, so they should go into the mail on Friday. I'll post up some pics once they are ready.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do another order I am interested. Just seeing this thread :-\

Thanks Slacker.

I will do another group, but need to have 5 minimum orders. My profit margin is very low, so volume is what makes this possible at the $175 shipped price.

I will post up another group list for round 2: I will request funds once we have a group of 5 guys.

Regards.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieslfrkY