Diesel Bros Carnage Winner 2019 Modified Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome win, too bad they put a fabtech 4" lift on it. :(

OP
OP
hoozel

hoozel

Reaction score
Ya they wanted bigger wheels, so they lifted it a bit. How bad is the Fabtech 4” for it? Whats everyone opinion on these guys’s work and what they did to it? I know its a matter of taste i’m sure. But i would like to know they did something wrong to it.

I am a newbie to Raptors. Had a Tacoma few years back, i installed Icon 3” lifted it tastefully. So no frame cuts, and OME leafs in the back. Been into cars now. So this is an all new thing for me.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya they wanted bigger wheels, so they lifted it a bit. How bad is the Fabtech 4” for it?

The main issue is the Raptor is what it is partly because of the stock suspension. That gets thrown out the window when you put a lift kit on it.

OP
OP
hoozel

hoozel

Reaction score
The main issue is the Raptor is what it is partly because of the stock suspension. That gets thrown out the window when you put a lift kit on it.
I did some research and it kept the Fox Suspension. But i think i know what you mean. It most likely wont work as originally designed.

Lacajun25

Reaction score
Wow, awesome win. If it was me, I’d keep the it and use it for awhile to see if you really want to give it up to someone else. I suspect you will have a hard time letting it go [emoji6]. Think of it as if you got a really good deal on a new Raptor.

Lift kits have a bad rep on here for off road usage. You could always just change out the tires and remove the lift kit. Sell them and you either break even or maybe come out positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk