Diesel Bros Carnage Winner 2019 Modified Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorSRQ

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. That’s awesome. I would also keep it for a little while and see if you like it. If not I’m sure you won’t have any prob selling it for a decent sum

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift kits have a bad rep on here for off road usage. You could always just change out the tires and remove the lift kit. Sell them and you either break even or maybe come out positive.

Not sure about this one specifically, but lift kits get a bad rep on here because most of them require frame cuts and are a nightmare to return to stock. Congrats on the win though. That truck is sick! Personally, I would sell it while it is pristine, buy a used '18 or '19 (really a '14 but that is a different argument), and put the extra money into fixing it proper. I live close to the desert/Baja though, so low and wide is the way to go. If you don't have room for the high-speed off-road, it may make more sense for you to have a slightly lifted truck.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure about this one specifically, but lift kits get a bad rep on here because most of them require frame cuts and are a nightmare to return to stock. Congrats on the win though. That truck is sick! Personally, I would sell it while it is pristine, buy a used '18 or '19 (really a '14 but that is a different argument), and put the extra money into fixing it proper. I live close to the desert/Baja though, so low and wide is the way to go. If you don't have room for the high-speed off-road, it may make more sense for you to have a slightly lifted truck.

He is right. Removing a Fabtech lift is not easy, so I would just drive it like it is until you sell it. Nice deal for you no matter what you decide to do with it.

OP
OP
hoozel

hoozel

Reaction score
It has always been my favorite truck. So for sure i am going to drive it for a bit. It was funny because i always laughed at the trucks they built. Big diesels just not my thing. My buddy loved their show. So for Xmas i went on there and bought him 2 Tshirts. And saw the latest truck they were giving away was a Raptor. And i immediately thought wow finally a sweet truck ! I would totally drive that..... ya and you know the rest of the story

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrat`s !!! I never thought that these builds actually went out to the winner. Sweet truck, but if you want a stock 18 Lightning blue 802a 1948 mi Raptor I would swap keys with you, hell I even throw in 2 motorcycles or 3 bikes and mountain bikes too....

Good luck with it and enjoy it, it's a once in a lifetime win plus you`ll be on tv too