Raptor or f150 differences IF changing out suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FB groups are a disease. They’re cesspools of the same modification questions repeatedly and people complaining about their vehicle because it gets wet when it rains.
At least the platform spreads misinformation, suppresses anything resembling truth, and amplifies hatred. Oh, and they scrape every bit of personal information they can(a shit ton) and sell it to anyone who will pay. They help fund the defund the police movement and the get out of jail free cards. And the CEO and founder publicly called his own users "dumbfücks". I hate to admit it, but Zuck is right. So tell me why a group of dumbfücks should get much right?

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d definitely rather have an R than a lariat with 60k+ dumped into it, especially if it’s a one vehicle only/DD situation.

I’ve been deep down the path of no return on modding vehicles so many times, and at this point I’ve gotten kinda sick of it. Now I lean towards getting into a platform with solid resale and doing the mild oem+ type mods so I can get out of it and upgrade years later without too much hassle.

And it sounds like you’d be doing things the right way, but honestly any vehicle with 60k in mods will never have the reliability and DD ability of a factory or near stock vehicle.

With that said, unless you’re set on a v8, the 3.5 is pretty ironed out and tried and true now, and the torque output blows away everything but a forced induction v8.

OP
OP
Jetjock15

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I’m thinking along these same lines. Great points

OP
OP
Jetjock15

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prius? Mean mine? Not sure how to do pics. Can try.

Last edited: