Deavers or Icon's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johan

Johan

Reaction score
Quick question, getting my Deavers +2 on Friday, I plan on coating them before install. Do any of you recommend a shop in South Florida Area that could do the install?
I was thinking about doing it myself, does not look too difficult, I have 2 3 ton jacks and all the tools. Do you guys think this is DIY project to do in the driveway? I am just concerned about the weight of the parts.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, getting my Deavers +2 on Friday, I plan on coating them before install. Do any of you recommend a shop in South Florida Area that could do the install?
I was thinking about doing it myself, does not look too difficult, I have 2 3 ton jacks and all the tools. Do you guys think this is DIY project to do in the driveway? I am just concerned about the weight of the parts.
4 wheel parts maybe?
Although they wouldnt touch my live valve shocks due to "liability from ford" which i thought was bs

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may have missed this earlier, but did you purchase a bump stop pad replacement? You will need it with either. The oe bump pads are integrated into the ******* blocks Ford provides.